I love autumn for the warmth it generates inside your home and soul. Where I live, September and October are still rather warm on some days, turning wet and cold as the months progress toward Winter. I cannot get enough of the rain this time of year. The cold, wet weather begins to take over outside, driving us all inside to be together and warm. There’s nothing like cuddling up with people you love, reading a good book, watching a movie or playing a video game while the weather misbehaves outside.
Some of the best holidays are found in these “ber” months. Christmas is my personal favorite, but Halloween and Thanksgiving are definitely not to be ignored. Who wouldn’t like playing dress up or cooking, eating and spending time with family and friends?
I intend on fully enjoying myself this season and invite you to join me. I will be doing a lot of cooking, crafting, book reading and game playing; among other things. Follow along and try some of these activities for yourself, this is a time we should all enjoy!
I intend on:
- Decorating for Halloween.
- Watching Halloween mood movies.
- Assembling a Halloween costume.
- Hosting a Halloween dinner party.
- Carving pumpkins.
- Roasting pumpkin seeds.
- Making candy/caramel apples.
- Cooking a dish for Thanksgiving.
- Creating and sending Christmas cards.
- Creating and hanging Christmas ornaments.
- Decorating for Christmas.
- Baking Christmas cookies/cake.
- Watching Christmas mood movies/specials.
- Visiting local Christmas festivals.
- Visiting Christmas Disneyland.
- Hosting a Christmas dinner party.
- Baking Christmas Cookies.
There will be other activities I do, but these are the core basics I’ve set up for myself.